Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Girl rule!






Some more Digi stamp that I madeto give a my neice at some stage.  I got the digi stamp from bodil's scrappeverden.  The wee mauve cutie was coloured with Aqua water colour pencils and I have sponged the edge with Versa color ink pad.  The frames is the nestabilitis Label four. The roses I made, the leaves are the Ash family punch available at fatcatcardcorner
The border is the Fiskars apron Lace.  Then some little butterflies in her hair and on the top rose is a punch. (not sure what brand it is)





This one is done with two layers of the Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch and the pink corners are the cuttlebug Vintage corner die. The centre is with the classic oval and scalloped oval nestabilities.










This one was done with the classic circle and scalloped circle nestabilities.  Again the corner is done with the Cuttlebug Vintage corner die.  The flowers are Stampsplus white paper daisies that I sponged with Versa Color ink pads to match the doodlebug design paper and then matched it up also with buttons.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment