Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 11 February 2012

Three cards using Leane Creatief Nested Frame Leaves

I was trying to use these dies in some different ways, so I have done three different cards using the same die.

This one I have used the frame around the Penny Black stamp and then I have used the Ash punch to make an arch around the top, and cut off the leaves at the two bottom corners, and then put some tiny little daisies on it, to go with the daisies in the picture and the backing paper.


The second one I again used a stamp, this time with some flowers and a letter box, I have made 
some paper daisies in shades of mauve and purple, in various different sizes.  I used some in each of the corners with two buds, and then in the right bottom corner I have used 3 bigger ones.

Then I used some tiny punched flower punches in cream, pink and mauve which I shaped slightly to put on the flowers on the stamp, with another couple of the smaller daisies.



The last one I made is a card with burgandy and cream card.    


In this one I have used the Martha Stewart doily border punch at the top and bottom and behind that I have used the fleur di lis part of the outside nested die, which I cut out and mounted behind the border.  I have used the Nellie Snellen corner dies to make the square at the back, on that - although it is rather hard to see - is another of the outside frame leaves die which I cut off the leaves, then there are cream and burgandy stacked nested die cuts in the centre.  I have made a rose with the Spellbinder Rose Creation die and used the Spellbinder rose leaves die.  Finally I have used part of the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die alternated with the leaves. Finally some cream pearls to finish it off.  

2 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Every one beautiful!!! Fabulous cards you've created Helen! Love your flowers and the designs!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

All 3 are so beautiful

Post a Comment