Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 27 February 2012

Two more Sweeties


I have done two more cards using the Sugar Nellie Digital Stamps, these two are Joy and Hope that I had got some time ago. I have coloured both little girls with Water colour pencils.

 
This one is Hope.  I have use the Victorian Rectangles nesting dies by Couture Creations to frame her, and also for the Sentiment.  I have used the Garden Trellis border punch by Martha Stewart behind that.  The paper at the very back is from the 'From the Heart of the Garden by Jane Shasky' a Joanna Sheen CDrom.  Then finally some handmade flowers and punched Ash leaves, and some pearls done with liquid pearls.  


This one is Joy, I have coloured her in lime green to go with the Designer paper and trimmed it with Black.  The Cheery Lynn Fanciful flourish behind the handmade flowers and some little lime green gems in the centres of the tiny daisies and the buttons on her cardigan.  

I think these little girls, are so adorable.  They make such cute cards.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment