Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 25 April 2013

Blue birthday girl

Here is another card using Marianne Creatables cards again.  My favourite brand of die!


I have used the Marianne Creatables Small Oval LR035 which I have lightly sponged with a pale blue ink pad.  The picture is from 'far far hill' website, which has some wonderful freebies like papers, postcards, vintage photographs and flower pictures.

I have also used the Vintage Fan die LR0264 also sponged, and added a circular sentiment.   


The main flower is the Spellbinder Rose creations dies, the Marianne Creatables Branch & Flower Dies 1 & 2, and the Memory Box Phlox die.  Leaves are the Cheery Lynn Stacker leaf die, the Marianne Creatables 3 leaves die LR0192 and the Martha Stewart Branch punch.

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness! This is soo gorgeous Helen, I absolutely LOVE this one. And it´s even in my favorit color too. You´ve really made a stunner here hun, so beautiful work and gorgeous flowers. Everything on this card here is just perfect. It is soo sooo gorgeous work, well done dear friend.

Unknown said...

Morning Helen what a beautiful card i love itz and the colour is so fresh looking. Take Care xx

Debs A

Post a Comment