Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sympathy with roses

This is a Sympathy card I have made to keep in my stash.
I have used the Tied Together Couture creations embossing folder for the background and the central panel. I have put a dot of liquid pearls at each junction   The two side panels are done with the Marianne creatables Vintage Decoration die LR0269.  The centre is the Marianne Craftables Square and Stitch die CR1240. The roses I have made and the leaves are the Ash family punch.  
Finally the With Sympathy sentiment is the Elizabeth Craft Designs die which is cut out of silver mirror card, which looks a lot better in real life than shows in the photo.  


3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

And this card here is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stunning too hun. I really love how gorgeous this has turned out. It can certainly comfort every hurt soul, I´m sure, as it shows sooo much warm and elegance, just amazing work. You are simply a wizard to make all these cards, and I really love your work always.

Diane said...

Beautiful card design.

Regards diane

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful and classy!

Post a Comment