Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 25 March 2016

Altenew Vintage Roses Panel Card

Another card made with this lovely stamp set.

I got my inspirations from a card I saw on Pinterest, that I thought was really lovely, with a clean and simple look, but really showed off the floral design.  It was by a lady called Jules from her blog 'handcraftedbyjules.blogspot.com, and was for a DT card for STAMPlorations, so I give her full credit for the design of this card


I simply stamped a left over piece of card with a range of the roses and leaves from the Altenew Vintage Roses stamp set, in a range of colours and adhered it flat to the card base.  I then cut a couple of top panels to fit either side of the panel, glued a thin strip of pink card down the inside edge of each, adhered them to some fun foam and onto the front of the card.  I stamped another flower and leaves on to another piece of scrap card, fussy cut them out and mounted them with foam tape.


I ended up having to do the flower centre  with 3 layers of foam tape, I only had a thin foam tape, and the leaves are on a single layer, so it sat lat over the recessed panel part. Then just a sentiment  by the flower to finish it off.  

8 comments:

Carol Rossouw said...

Wow! Helen, you are certainly getting really good at stamping these roses. This is a beautiful card! The colours are gorgeous :)

lostinpaper said...

Your floral panel is absolutely beautiful, I just love all these colours together!

Charlene said...

Just found your card on pinterest - this is a beauty! Of course I pinned it! What a pretty idea for a card - thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

So elegant! Thank you for sharing.

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous

Karen said...

I love the CAS design, with the floral vintage roses. Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Love it Helen tfs!

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for such a clean,crisp beautiful card, and not a hard one.God Bless you and your beautiful ❤️ imagination. I hope there are more to come. Have a Blessed day.

Post a Comment