Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 18 April 2016

Altenew Hennah Elements Card

I have made this card with the lovely Hennah Elements Stamp Set by Altenew, I love their stamps, and this one is a little different with big bold flowers and leaves, and other elements in the very cool Hennah/Doodle style that is so 'in' at the moment.  This stamp set has such a huge range of possibilities.  I have kept my card fairly simple this time.


I have used gold embossing powder to make an arrangement of the flowers and leaves in to go over the bottom left hand corner of a piece of watercolour card.  I have coloured them with distress inks, fussy cut the top edge and mounted it with fun foam onto pink card cut out to be the same size as my card base which is 5 x 7 inches.   


I used a wooden stamp I have had for quite some time (sorry it doesn't have a brand name on it), I love the script writing on this sentiment.  A few pink iridescent sequins and some pretty pink posh droplets to finish the card off.



Supplies I have used are:

Altenew Hennah Elements Stamp Set
Bockingford Artist Watercolour card
Ranger Gold embossing powder
Embossing heat tool
Distress Ink picked raspberry
Distress Ink dusty concord
Distress Ink squeezed lemonade
Distress Ink salty ocean
Distress Ink tumbled glass
Distress Ink cracked pistashio
Distress Ink spiced marmelade
Distress Ink mowed lawn
White card base 5 x 7inches
Birthday sentiment wooden stamp (sorry no brand name)
Bazzil Basic Paper Chandler
Pink fun foam
tape runner
Double sided tape
4mm pretty pink posh droplets
pink iridescent sequins

Hope I have inspired you with this card.
Happy Card making

4 comments:

Diane Schultz said...

Helen, I love your card and thoroughly enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing.

Carol Rossouw said...

Hi Helen. Wow! Another really lovely card and an excellent first video tutorial xx

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your first video Helen and such a lovely card.
Hugs
Margaret M

Unknown said...

I just found your first tutorial and it was so lovely. I'm looking forward to learning painting technics from you. Thank you Helen...

Post a Comment