Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Altenew blossom silhouette card


This is a card I have made to enter the Altenew Video challenge #6


It is the first time I have entered.You can see more about the challenge here on the Altenew blog. http://altenewblog.com/2016/04/15/altenew-video-challenge-6/


It is a clean and simple card.
I have in blended a panel at the top of the card base, which I masked off with post-it pages, and the moon was masked with a circle cut with a die and then I used tombow mono multi glue, let it dry and it becomes repositionable.  I used Altenew crisp inks Cotton Candy and Mango smoothie, and the distress ink Worn Lipstick, to do the ink blending.  



The blossom was made using the Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set, and I have used the Joy Crafts Banner stamp set to do the Sympathy Sentiment. 

I used some 2mm, 3mm and 4mm white flatback pearls to scatter around the sentiment to finish it off.



The supplies I have used are
Altenew Vintage Flower stamp set
Altenew Crisp Inks Cotton Candy & Mango Smoothie
Distress Ink Worn Lipstick
Ranger mini blending tools
Cottage Cutz stitched circle dies (for moon)
Joy Crafts sentiment 'With Sympathy'
Ranger clear embossing powder
Vesafine Onyx black ink
Pearls 2, 3 & 4mm
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Card Base 5 x 7 inches
post-it notes for masking
Tombow mono multi adhesive glue


I hope my card gives you some inspiration and that you will pop over to the Altenew video challenge and their wonderful blog and check it out

0 comments:

Post a Comment